Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Large Cats Need Cat Trees Too!

All cats really appreciate a cat tree. It gives them the exercise they need as well as great place to escape from the dog and the kids. A larger cat has a few special needs. The cat tree needs to be just a bit sturdier to support their weight or a very stable anchor/base so there isn't any chance of the tree tumbling under the attack of a big cat. Check out this great selection we've put together of cat activity trees your fat furry friend will love!

61HHEUZWrGL._SL1500_

Go Pet Club Cat Tree, 50W x 26L x 72H

This has been a great purchase. The cloth material and the posts are all holding up great. I was concerned the cloth wouldn't wear as well as carpeted trees but there are no tears or bare spots anywhere after a year and half of rough-housing. The cat hair does accumulate in the corners of the platforms but I can get it out with a brush and vacuum. It still looks like new after a good vacuuming.   Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture Beige  
5.0 out of 5 stars Cats like it, June 10, 2013
I'm very happy with this cat tree. Yes, it wobbles when not in a corner since it's in a carpeted room, but my two cats (both around 10 lbs) love it. I didn't have any trouble assembling it.

Armarkat Cat tree Furniture Condo, Height- 60-Inch to 70-Inch

Armarkat Cat tree Furniture Condo, Height- 60-Inch to 70-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for older cats, too!, July 8, 2014
We've had it for about a month now. It is getting daily use. My fat cat (16 lbs) tends to lay on the bottom and uses the posts to scratch. My 2nd cat climbs and scratches all over. His favorite place is the very top perch! He is a pretty big cat- 13 lbs but he loves sleeping up there. My third cat, our 8 lb female likes to lay on the largest platform so she can watch the squirrels and chipmunks from above. Really a great purchase! Good, solid construction for a great price!
Go Pet Club 62" Cat Tree Condo Furniture Beige Color

Go Pet Club 62" Cat Tree Condo Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and easy to put together!, June 26, 2014
By
I got this for my one cat and she loves it!! It is sturdy and she bounces all over it. She really enjoys snoring away in the top piece. When it was delivered the box was a little heavy and I was intimidated...BUT the instructions are idiot proof! And I was done in less than 20 minutes! The only snag was I needed a better screwdriver for installing the ladder but other than that it was simple. Enjoy!!
80" Premium Extra Large Cat Tree

80" Premium Extra Large Cat Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer., June 24, 2014
It's very tall. It's quite sturdy. The only suggestion I would make to a fellow consumer is to make sure they have adequate space for it. I have three cats ranging in weight from 8lbs-14. All three fancy their new fortress. It's a great buy for the total price. I highly recommend this item if you are in search of one.
Go Pet Club Huge Cat Tree, Beige

Go Pet Club Huge Cat Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cat Tree, January 24, 2014
 
I have 3 large cats and they love playing on this cat tree. This tree is very sturdy and well built. There are places for cats to climb, play, and hide. There is no danger of the tree falling over even with all 3 cats climbing and playing on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment